Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 plus Study Support
Location: Esher, Surrey. Hours: 35 hours per week, worked 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
To be responsible for the delivery and efficient analysis and reporting of business financial performance and forecasting. To develop and maintain financial management information. To create, promote and maintain compliant business processes in accordance with HHS policies and procedures.
Key activities/main duties:
- Improve current reporting and own the task of developing/implementing and using newly acquired reporting and forecasting tool, Adaptive Insights.
- Create management and shareholder reporting packs for monthly and quarterly distribution
- Develop metrics and standardised reports including KPIs
- Produce robust budgeting & forecasting information on a quarterly basis
- Revenue and client profitability analysis
- Analyse business expenses and report on activity, variances to budgets and areas of concern
- Support in costing new client contracts
- Assist team of 4 accounts assistants with their client invoicing, reporting and reconciling tasks.
Requirements, background, skills:
- ACCA or CIMA Finalist or fully qualified with 3 or more years relevant Financial Analysis and/or reporting experience.
- Good aptitude for systems and strong Excel skills.
- An ability to identify problems and drive to follow them through to resolution.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to confidently communicate at all levels.
- Strong data handling and manipulation skills are essential.
- The ability to plan and organise own workload, being adept at multitasking and working well under pressure.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Vibrant, with a proactive approach to work and a can do attitude.
Group Compliance Requirements:
There are various compliance requirements that all Healix group employees are required to abide by, given this role is connected to an FCA regulated business job holder will be required to:
- Ensure compliance in relation to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulations.
- Abide by the Company’s Treating Customers Fairly policy and guidelines.
- Adhere to all internal policies and processes relating to regulatory or compliance requirements.
As well as
- Comply with the Company’s IT and data security policy and ISO27001 requirements.
- Comply with Data Protection requirements to ensure confidentiality of affairs.
The job holder may be required to attend further training/seminars/workshops and or gain accreditations in relation to the above compliance requirements, all of which will form part of the Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s) and Continuing Professional Development Plan (CPD) for the role and the job holder.
It is anticipated that 35 hours per annum will be invested by the job holder into achieving and maintaining the required compliance objectives.
Please send or email your CV with a covering letter to:
Human Resources Department
Healix Group of Companies
Healix House, Esher Green,