IT Business Analyst (Maternity Cover)
Salary: Based upon experience.
Location: Esher, Surrey.
Hours: 35 hours per week, 9am-5pm.
Assist the Senior BA in providing an IT business analysis role and delivery capability across a wide range of platforms. The role will require liaison with internal clients, including end users and our developers. The scope of projects will be diverse and will include medical case management, pre-travel medical screening, and web applications
Key activities/main duties:
- Translate business requirements into system solutions and detailed functional specifications from which the development team can work
- Work with the IT development teams to resolve functional issues related to business applications and to troubleshoot issues
- Improve operational efficiency through business process definition, system alignment and reporting design
- Analyse requests or requirements for application upgrades to determine impact to operations and integrated systems
- Perform testing of all new functionality and reports, and help to manage bug fixes and system patches with the development team
- Work with business units to conduct user acceptance testing and end user support.
Requirements, background, skills:
- Business applications experience with experience in software implementations, requirements gathering, and functional design
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts relating to customisations that have been designed and developed
- Ability to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally to a technical and non-technical audience
- The ability to analyse business requirements and produce specifications for both developers and end users
- A confident ability to communicate with a team of off-site software developers
- Highly proficient with MS Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
Please send or email your CV with a covering letter to:
Human Resources Department
Healix Group of Companies
Healix House, Esher Green,