The current coronavirus pandemic is an evolving situation that Healix International is monitoring closely, and our advice is under regular review.
As the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases around the world continues to climb, the rapid spread is having an unprecedented impact on international operations.
Few organisations planned for disruption on this scale and now businesses are being forced to respond to constantly shifting realities.
The Healix “Coronavirus Pandemic Information Hub” has been developed to bring your organisation the latest insight and advice from our medical and security experts, to better enable you to stay abreast of the most recent developments and help plan for a future beyond the pandemic.
Coronavirus pandemic resources
Coronavirus pandemic support services offered by Healix
- As employees return to the workplace, conduct confidential, robust online medical assessments of their vulnerabilities to COVID-19 with COVID Work Safe, enabling appropriate steps to be taken to ensure their safety.
- Receive instant evaluation of medical and logistical risks of individual employee travel plans with COVID Travel Safe, an online risk assessment tool designed to enable travel during the pandemic.
- Risk managers, travellers and expatriates can receive push-alerts with regularly updated alerts about the outbreak via our Travel Oracle app, developed in conjunction with leading medical and security experts.
- Provide your employees with access to our e-learning courses addressing issues of safety and wellbeing for employees in the workplace and also for those working remotely. Courses include ‘COVID-19 – A guide to Workplace Protection’ and ‘Managing Cyber Security for Remote Workers’.
- Medical helplines offer you and your HR department direct access to our 24/7 medical team to receive advice and support on a range of issues including remote health screening for employees, guidance on self-isolation and return to work advice.
- We can also provide you with access to our dedicated team of Healix doctors, offering a Chief Medical Officer service for your organisation, helping you review your plans and support your crisis and continuity teams.
Healix continues to provide medical and security assistance services, with the capability to offer an efficient, well-coordinated response by navigating the additional complications of COVID-19-related travel disruption and border closures.
Coronavirus case numbers, death rate and map of spread
To track the coronavirus outbreak, Johns Hopkins University has developed an online dashboard, bringing together data from several official bodies including the WHO and the Centres for Disease Control. The dashboard maps locations and reports on figures of confirmed and suspected cases, fatalities, and recoveries linked to COVID-19 in real-time.