To support the data provision and reporting function within the IT department by providing adhoc datasets to the business. Implementing change requests to existing self-service reports and developing new self-service reports to meet new business requirements.
- Resolve service desk tickets relating to reporting
- Communicate promptly and effectively with business colleagues to clarify requirements and proposed solutions
- Implement changes to reports in line with requirements
- Troubleshoot issues with reports
- Test solutions prior to release
- Manage permissions for access to reports
- Manage delivery schedules for reports
- Proactively seek to optimise report performance and design
- Liaise with Technical Lead to ensure solutions are applied using best practice techniques.
- Prior experience in a reporting role (essential)
- Solid T-SQL querying skills (essential)
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft SQL Server and relational database concepts (essential)
- Good knowledge and working experience of MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) (essential)
- Good communication and team working skills (essential)
- Highly motivated and keen to learn new skills and technologies (essential)
- Familiarity with Data Warehousing concepts such as Star Schema data structure / Kimball methodology (desirable)
- Knowledge of SQL Server Analysis Services Tabular Model (desirable)
- Knowledge of other enterprise reporting tools such as IBM Cognos or MS Power.
What we offer
The Healix culture is warm and friendly, we are proud of our working environment and our loyal and dedicated employees. We employ high quality and experienced professionals from within the medical, travel insurance and assistance professions. We are also pleased to offer career development opportunities for those wishing to diversify or take additional responsibilities.