We are looking for a diligent, polite and empathetic Coordinator who can deliver high levels of customer service, problem solve and work calmly under pressure.
As part of a dynamic and fast paced team, our Coordinators provide proactive and timely, remote medical and travel assistance services to UK government employees and dependants who are based overseas.
Key Activities of an International Coordinator
- Identifying callers’ needs and claim eligibility through effective questioning and listening
- Accurately capturing and recording all relevant information
- Regularly liaising with the claimant, underwriter and international medical providers to coordinate cost effective treatment plans in line with the client’s policies
- Providing advice regarding insurance claims processes
- Escalating any urgent or high risk cases to Senior Coordinators, Team Leaders and Operations Managers immediately
- Ensuring all case files are accurately updated, including adding reserves and costs
- Obtaining information from third parties to expedite claims assessment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable, responsive and empathetic attitude
- A resourceful problem solver who can work under pressure
- Good geographical knowledge
- Additional languages are an advantage, but not necessary
- Knowledge and experience of working within the travel insurance arena is an advantage
- Ability to build relationships quickly, responding respectfully and positively to client’s needs.
What we offer
The Healix culture is warm and friendly, we are proud of our working environment and our loyal and dedicated employees. We employ high quality and experienced professionals from within the medical, travel insurance and assistance professions. We are also pleased to offer career development opportunities for those wishing to diversify or take additional responsibilities.