We are looking for a diligent, pro-active and organised individual who is able to work to multiple deadlines whilst maintaining high attention to detail.
Our invoice assessors provide highly accurate auditing and processing services for our providers, in line with reasonable and customary rates.
- Reviewing invoices in line with case details.
- Professionally handling provider payment queries, in line with agreed service standards, member benefit limits and policy terms and conditions.
- Maintaining accurate records of invoices, payments and communications with members and providers.
- With guidance from the Team Leader or Manager, negotiating discounts with providers.
- Diligently managing reminders and outstanding actions.
- Allocating post to correct case, member and client.
- Communicate directly with members, clients, providers and other members of the Healix Group of Companies as required.
- Escalating issues to the Team Leader or Manager in a timely fashion.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills, with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve analytically.
- Strong numerical expertise.
- Proficiency with Microsoft packages, including Outlook and Excel.
What we offer
The Healix culture is warm and friendly, we are proud of our working environment and our loyal and dedicated employees. We employ high quality and experienced professionals from within the medical, travel insurance and assistance professions. We are also pleased to offer career development opportunities for those wishing to diversify or take additional responsibilities.