As a Regional Sales Director for HX Global, you will be responsible for selling medical, security and travel assistance to multi-national corporations, NGO’s, higher education and government sectors. In this quota-carrying role, you will help convert prospects to clients by handling both qualified opportunities as well as outbound prospecting. The Regional Sales Director should have strong interpersonal skills and a desire to help customers achieve their business goals. The ideal candidate is highly driven, assertive and passionate—a team player with a proven track record of successful business development and goal attainment.
- Develop the HX Global business within your assigned region
- Apply a consultative approach to understanding your client’s business needs, and tailor a solution to those needs
- Work with colleagues and key stakeholders to identify routes to market via RFPs or tenders, ensuring we are positioned and understood correctly.
- Ensure we are being considered for appropriate commercial opportunities.
- Ensure our approach meets the audience requirements and expectations.
- Ensure a professional and cohesive approach, using tactical and consultative sales techniques.
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline and tracking process, via Salesforce, ensuring access to immediate data.
- Meet or exceed minimum pipeline requirements, calls, emails, update opportunities and outreach activities within Salesforce.
- Be expected to meet or exceed revenue targets and set KPIs.
- Oversee all contract negotiations in liaison with the UK based In-House Lawyer sales support teams, Finance and Operations.
- Ensure a completely collaborative and transparent approach to meet implementation and operational requirements.
- Work as a member of a strong team with the mind-set of “a rising tide lifts all boats.”
- Experience preparing, achieving and delivering set targets.
- An accomplished and experienced sales professional, including: sales lifecycle, processes and approaches.
- Experience and ability to creatively work with the audiences in order to successfully and profitably sell.
- Financially aware with the ability to interpret and deliver numbers (an understating of costs; production and operational costs).
- The ability to see beyond immediate requirement (future opportunities).
- Growing and developing business/markets.
- Contract ownership and legal contract negotiations.
- Technical, able to use and understand technology efficiently and with ease.
- Proven and successful networker.
- Excellent public speaker, with an eye-catching and punchy presentation style
- A good command of English with the ability to write (communicate) with all audiences.
- Self-motivated and able to achieve monthly targets and quarterly quotas with minimal supervision.
What we offer
The Healix/HX Global culture is warm and friendly; we are proud of our working environment and our loyal and dedicated employees. We employ high quality and experienced professionals from within the medical, travel insurance and assistance professions. We are also pleased to offer career development opportunities for those wishing to diversify or take additional responsibilities.