Operating 24/7/365, our Global Security department is made up of security and crisis management specialists who are highly knowledgeable in the risks associated with global travel. As industry experts, we provide our clients with evaluations of security risks, advice on minimising those risks and guidance for building a safer and more secure environment for their staff.
We are looking for a well-organised, proactive Coordinator who can remain calm under pressure. With specialist knowledge of the MENA region, the right candidate will have excellent communication skills and an ability to work to multiple deadlines at a high standard.
The Security Coordinator role is a challenging and diverse position, providing exposure to a broad spectrum of risk management and security consultancy services. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Acting as a primary point of contact for security advice and assistance, tailoring recommendations to client-specific protocols and escalating cases where appropriate.
- Coordinating security operations as part of an Incident Management Team during escalated situations, evacuations and security operations.
- Developing operational plans for the MENA region and deploying security operations or accreditation trips when required.
- Coordinating operations and logistical support to consultants, Security Assistance Providers and Deployable Assistance Consultants.
- Supporting our Threat Analysts with intelligence output and authoring area specific content.
- Delivering security consultancy tasks, such as security awareness trainings, evacuation plans, crisis management and security audits.
- Knowledge of political and security issues in the MENA region.
- Masters level (or equivalent) qualification in a related subject, e.g. International Relations or Security Studies, desirable.
- Experience in client-facing security operations, crisis management and logistical planning.
- Ability to remain calm and resilient under pressure, following protocol with high attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel, able to be deployed at short notice for consultancy projects and work shifts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A second regional language, e.g. French, Arabic, Farsi etc, is an advantage.
What we offer
The Healix culture is warm and friendly, we are proud of our working environment and our loyal and dedicated employees. We employ high quality and experienced professionals from within the medical, travel insurance and assistance professions. We are also pleased to offer career development opportunities for those wishing to diversify or take additional responsibilities.