The Sales Support Administrator provides support to our International Sales team through the various stages of the sales process, aiding our ability to drive forward existing and new business development.
This diverse role offers plenty of scope of development for a friendly and personable individual to be involved with many aspects of the sales process and learn about operational and commercial requirements.
Key Activities of a Sales Support Administrator
- Management of the email inboxes, including triaging emails, processing documentation and setting agendas
- With guidance from the Client Services Manager, support with tender preparation and manage the tender database/management
- Liaise with the Finance team and relevant Account Manager to review aged debt
- Ensure that all contracts and signed and relevant bring-forward reminders are set accordingly as well us updating the sales database
- Work alongside the rest of the team to support invoicing, queries, MI reporting etc.
- Preparation of meeting documentation, as required, including reporting data such as call statistics, renewal reports and MI data
- Provide PA duties to the team, such as booking appointments, diary management, making travel arrangements and arranging lunches
- Ensuring internal stakeholders are aware of meetings and client visits.
- Excellent written and communication skills, with good attention to detail
- Good numerical skills and high degree of accuracy
- Ability to use initiative with excellent organisational skills
- Highly competent with MS technologies, including Outlook, Word and Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Previous experience or knowledge of a sales environment, operational exposure or the international assistance/claims arena would be an advantage.
What we offer
The Healix culture is warm and friendly, we are proud of our working environment and our loyal and dedicated employees. We employ high quality and experienced professionals from within the medical, travel insurance and assistance professions. We are also pleased to offer career development opportunities for those wishing to diversify or take additional responsibilities.