We have an exciting new opportunity for a digital marketing professional to join our team. We are looking for someone who wants to utilise their expertise and experience in developing content for digital marketing purposes, cultivating relationships with potential industry events and increasing our coverage in third-party media.
Key Activities of a Senior Marketing Executive
- Working with specialists within the Healix group to develop content that can be used for marketing purposes to promote our expertise.
- Engaging with third-party media to encourage them to invite commentary from our medical and security experts and then working with those experts to provide suitable commentary, editing as required to ensure subtle promotion of Healix.
- Writing and circulating press releases to appropriate media, monitoring and reporting on coverage.
- Writing copy for promotional literature, case studies etc. as required.
- Working with the marketing team to ensure we maximise opportunities to distribute content, proposing ideas to boost distribution where appropriate.
- Researching suitable industry events and organising exhibition attendance where required.
- Researching industry awards and drafting entries where appropriate.
- Carrying out market and competitor analysis to identify areas of opportunity within existing products and services.
- Carry out other tasks and become involved in ad-hoc projects as requested by the Group Marketing Director.
- 3+ years’ experience in business to business marketing, including digital marketing projects
- Copywriting experience and the ability to write clearly, convincingly and with empathy for promotional and editorial purposes
- Previous experience of working with creative agencies
- Able to meet multiple tight deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A background in the travel risk management/assistance services or corporate healthcare industries would be an advantage.
What we offer
The Healix culture is warm and friendly, we are proud of our working environment and our loyal and dedicated employees. We employ high quality and experienced professionals from within the medical, travel insurance and assistance professions. We are also pleased to offer career development opportunities for those wishing to diversify or take additional responsibilities.