Ebola, MERS, Zika, Avian Flu… It’s just a matter of time before another serious infectious disease spreads across the globe. Are you prepared?
Healix has a wealth of experience in helping multi-national corporations, governments and NGO’s develop and implement customised travel risk management policies and emergency response plans for the purpose of risk mitigation and business continuity in the event of medical emergencies globally.
We can provide you with a comprehensive range of services to ensure that your organisation is fully prepared and able to respond rapidly in a crisis:
Instant access to senior Public Health practitioners who can advise on a broad range of issues, including:
- Pandemic policy development
- Pandemic risk assessment
- Situation specific pandemic / infectious disease response planning
- ISO 22301 benchmarking against the business continuity standard and audits
- Real time advice on handling issues as they develop
- Advice on quarantining / building management policies.
Assessment, Readiness & Planning
Our Public Health specialists will help you develop pandemic plans by:
- Analysing and understanding the risks and potential business impacts of a pandemic or infectious disease outbreak to your organisation
- Evaluating any current plans for appropriateness and potential effectiveness
- Assisting in the development of policies, action plans and business continuity plans to help your organisation minimise the impact and then recover from such an event.
Customised Alerts & Information
Health situations are monitored worldwide and we will send you regular information and alerts:
- Customised to the needs of your organisation
- Advising you when you need to take action
- Sent only to appropriate contacts within your organisation to avoid panic.
We can provide specialist advice and on the ground support to help maintain security in containing an outbreak and protecting staff, including:
- Consultancy on ensuring the security of medical and organisational staff
- Securing quarantine areas
- Supporting compliance with medical testing
- Protection from rioting.
Free assessment of your current plans…
To find out more about how we can help you with your Travel Risk Management programme through infectious disease planning, and how you can get a free assessment of your current plans by a highly qualified specialist in pandemic planning, contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org.