Ebola, MERS, Zika, Avian Flu… It’s just a matter of time before another serious infectious disease spreads across the globe. Are you prepared?
When a serious infectious disease strikes, you need to act fast to isolate the risk and close down the means of it spreading throughout your organisation. You need to know who is travelling, who is planning to travel and where they are! You also need emergency medical resources and support that you can call upon swiftly. And your plans must be fully integrated with your organisation’s overall business continuity plan.
Healix International has a wealth of experience in this area, helping multi-national corporations, governments and NGO’s develop and implement emergency response plans relating to medical emergencies globally.
We can provide you with a comprehensive range of services to ensure that your organisation is fully prepared and able to respond rapidly:
Instant access to senior Public Health practitioners who can advise on a broad range of issues, including:
- Pandemic policy development
- Pandemic risk assessment
- Situation specific pandemic / infectious disease response
- ISO 22301 benchmarking against the business continuity standard and audits
- Real time advice on handling issues as they develop
- Advice on quarantining / building management policies.
Assessment, Readiness & Planning
Our Public Health specialists will help you develop pandemic plans by:
- Analysing and understanding the risks and potential business impacts of a pandemic or infectious disease outbreak to your organisation
- Evaluating any current plans for appropriateness and potential effectiveness
- Assisting in the development of policies, action plans and business continuity plans to help your organisation minimise the impact and then recover from such an event.
We will deploy medical and logistics personnel to support your organisation’s response to a pandemic or infectious disease outbreak. On-site medically trained personnel will:
- Support screening and infection mitigation processes
- Provide triage and care
- Arrange transport of potentially infected individuals (where possible).
Customised Alerts & Information
Health situations are monitored worldwide and we will send you regular information and alerts:
- Customised to the needs of your organisation
- Advising you when you need to take action
- Sent only to appropriate contacts within your organisation to avoid panic.
We can provide specialist advice and on the ground support to help maintain security in containing an outbreak and protecting staff, including:
- Consultancy on ensuring the security of medical and organisational staff
- Securing quarantine areas
- Supporting compliance with medical testing
- Protection from rioting.
Free Assessment of Your Current Plans
To find out more, and how you can get a free assessment of your current plans by a highly qualified specialist in pandemic planning, contact us now at email@example.com