Globally mobile employees and business travellers are provided with 24/7 access to security support
At the core of all our security services is our Global Security Operations Centres (GSOC). Our GSOCs provide clients with a virtual security department that is tailored to their specific requirements and can complement their existing resources.
From providing a fully managed security service for organisations without a Security Department, to providing a package of selected services designed to complement and support the resources of an existing Security Department, the Healix Global Security Operations Centres are designed to support existing processes and provide a scalable solution.
Expect timely, relevant, actionable intelligence using cutting-edge technology to provide location specific insights and monitoring of incidents
On-Call Security Experts
- Travel security briefs
- Journey management plans
- Scalable on-call incident and crisis management
A Global Security Department tailored to your needs
Our Global Security Operations Centres operate 24/7/365. We provide clients with timely, relevant, actionable intelligence using cutting-edge technology to provide location specific insight and monitoring of incidents.
Escalation response processes are customised to the client and risk alerts can be issued to clients and travellers via email, SMS, risk messaging, our own Travel Oracle App / Portal and our Global Intelligence Portal. We can also track travellers via state of the art on-line tracking systems and our mobile app.
With around the clock access to an on-call Crisis Management and Global Monitoring team, clients can be assured of accurate and informed advice from specialist security professionals and fast, effective coordination of action plans in the event of a security incident.
Case Study: Security Evacuation from South Sudan
INCIDENT: Low level fighting in Juba, South Sudan led to significant conflict and coordinated fighting.
ACTION: Evacuation of client employees from four locations.
RESPONSE TIME: 3 hours
- Healix Global Security Operations Centres sent out alerts to clients and their employees via our Travel Oracle App following reports of low level fighting.
- As fighting intensified, Healix escalated processes and assigned a security manager to monitor the situation and develop advice lines in case of client assistance requests.
- Healix received evacuation requests from client’s employees across four locations.
- As the situation deteriorated, airports were closed and land borders were shut. The city was on lockdown and nobody was getting out, including British and US Government.
- Despite operations being halted, Healix managed to reserve an aircraft at Juba Airport. We were also able to leverage contacts to secure an armoured vehicle for transfer.
- The ground team were able to collect the evacuees and move them to the airport within an impressive 30 minutes, as opposed to the four hours quoted by other security providers across Juba.
- Once the travellers arrived at the airport they were immediately met by our liaison, who ushered them through the chaos and physically put them on the plane.