Healix International is trusted to look after the welfare of the expatriate and local national workforces of one of the world’s leading multinational engineering groups. Serving the oil & gas, clean energy, environment & infrastructure and mining markets, these employees live and work in some of the most hostile and remote of locations.
Client: Global Engineering Group
Population: 47,000 expatriates and local nationals from a diverse range of cultures and nationalities.
Locations: Living and working in over 50 countries, including some of the most hostile and remote locations in Afghanistan, Iraq and North Africa.
Services: Comprehensive package of care, including:
- Primary and secondary healthcare globally
- Medical assessments and screening globally
- Emergency response planning
- Emergency medical evacuations and repatriation
- Remote site medical support
- Remote site medical staffing
- Occupational health and fit for work support
- Travel monitoring and security support