In our February World Health Report, Dr Adrian Hyzler, Chief Medical Officer at Healix International, sheds light on several on-going outbreaks of infectious diseases causing concern for employers with global workforces.
What’s inside the February report?
- EBOLA – could Ebola become an international concern?
- MEASLES – cases of measles continue to rise across Europe and the Philippines amidst a growing anti-vaccine movement. Are we on our way to a crisis?
- YELLOW FEVER – seasonal yellow fever continues to spread south across Brazil, and we advise on what you should do to prepare for Rio Carnival 2019.
- DENGUE FEVER – is dengue fever on course to reach “epidemic” levels in Jamaica?
- QUICK READ – the Anopheles mosquito, the vector that transmits malaria, has been found in amber dating back 100 million years.
Infectious Disease and Business Continuity for your Organisation
When a serious infectious disease strikes, you need to act fast to isolate the risk and close down the means of it spreading throughout your organisation. Are you prepared? Healix can offer a free assessment of your current plans by a highly qualified specialist in pandemic planning. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.