The Healix Travel Oracle App is your ultimate travel safety companion. Developed by leading security and medical experts it provides you with up to date travel information and advice and real time alerts on breaking news globally.
The emergency mayday feature provides you with an email alert function to your emergency contact and a lifeline to specialist medical and security assistance 24 hours a day. In addition, view pre-trip advice and country profiles for comprehensive travel safety information, as well as a secure personal travel document storage.
How do I install the app?
- To install the app, please go to the relevant app marketplace (App Store for iOS and Google Play for android devices) or click the relevant buttons below.
- Search for ‘Healix Travel Oracle’.
- Install the application onto your device.
Problems installing the app
- If you have any issues installing the app please contact email@example.com
How do I receive alert notifications?
- Add countries to your ‘Watchlist’ in order to receive alert notifications directly to your device.
- This can be done via the country profiles page, by swiping left on an iOS device or clicking the three dots to the right of the county on Android.
- This can also be done via the alerts page, following the same process or within an alert.
- Once a country is watched, any alerts that come in for that country will be received as a notification to your device.
What do I do if I have forgotten my PIN number?
- If you have forgotten your PIN number please uninstall the application on your device, this will wipe the old PIN from your account as it is saved locally on your device.
- Then re-install the app and login in.
- You can now choose a new PIN.
- Note, uninstalling and reinstalling the App will cause you to lose all settings and personal data.
Receiving ‘Enter a Valid email address’ while registering
- If whilst registering you receive the message ‘please enter a valid email address’ please first of all check the spelling is correct.
- Also check there is not a space after the email address.
- If this is still not resolved please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once on the login page, click the forgot password function.
- You will be prompted to enter your email address.
- You will then receive an email to reset your password.
- Please note that once you have logged in you should not be asked to enter the password again.
What are the password criteria?
- 8-10 characters
- At least one Upper case letter
- At least one Lower case letter
- At least one special character
To download the app
Apple App Store for iOS devices
Google Play for Android
Microsoft Store for Windows devices
BlackBerry World for BlackBerry devices