What does this Policy cover?
We, our, us refers to Healix Group companies and affiliates, you can find out more about the companies with the Group here.
Information you Provide to Us:
If you choose to contact us using the Contact Us Now function on the website we will collect your name, email address and any free text that you enter in the “Your Message” field. We will keep a record of this correspondence.
If you complete the form to be added to our mailing list or to download a white paper or report, we will use this information to send you news, information and marketing communications about Healix and its services and products by email. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the emails sent to you.
Information We Automatically Collect
When you visit the Websites, we may collect certain information related to your device, such as your device’s IP address, referring website, what pages your device visited, and the time that your device visited our Website.
For further information, please see the section below headed “Cookies and other Tracking Technologies”.
How do we use this information?
We will use the information we collect via our Websites:
- To administer our Website, internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To contact you or respond if you have used the “Contact Us Now” function.
- Where we have your permission we will add you to our distribution list and provide updates on Healix services and other relevant news and information you opted in to receive.
How do we share and disclose information to third parties?
We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone.
We only use and disclose Personal Information for the purposes for which it was initially collected, and for purposes which are directly related to one of our functions or activities. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Information) about our customers in the following limited circumstances:
- Where you have specifically asked or agreed for us to do so,
- If it is required in order to respond to your request.
Protection of Healix and Others
We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of Healix, our employees, our users, or others.
Disclosures for National Security or Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information in response to valid requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Healix is bound by local and regional applicable privacy and data protection laws and regulations.
How do we keep the Personal Information secure?
Security is a high priority for Healix and to protect the Personal Information that we collect we have implemented appropriate organisational, technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect the information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Personal Information held by Healix is stored on Healix’s secure servers. Access controls are applied to limit access to Personal Information to those individuals with a Need to Know and a legitimate business requirement.
Cross Border Transfer of Personal Information
Healix do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not send any Personal Information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will take action to delete that information as quickly as possible.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Assisting you in navigation on the website
- Improve the functionality of the website
- System administration
- Reporting information for research purposes
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts.
We also may use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. This information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and make our Services and Websites better for our users.
You have the following rights:
- You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings on your browser which allow you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, as a result you may be unable to access certain parts of our website. For more information on cookies please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/
- You can opt out of receiving promotional or marketing communication from us at any time by using the Unsubscribe function provided in all promotional material sent to you. Alternatively, you can contact us at email@example.com with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject field of the email.
- You have the right to:
- Access a copy of the Personal Information held by Healix.
- Correct the information if it is inaccurate.
- Complete or clarify the information if it is incomplete or equivocal.
- Erase the information if it has been collected without adherence to legal requirements.
- Complain if you consider Healix has breached its privacy obligations.
Subject Access Right
You have the right to access Personal Information held about you. To do so you must provide a written request to Healix including as much information as possible to enable us to comply with your request as quickly as possible. Please see contact details below.
How To Make a Complaint
If you have any concerns or a complaint regarding our collection and use of your Personal Information, or a possible breach of your privacy, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address listed below.
We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially and contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to address your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
If you do not believe your complaint is managed appropriately you have the right to escalate the complaint to the applicable Data Protection Authority. Please request information from the Data Protection Officer using the Contact Details below.
Any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy should be addressed to the Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com
Or by mail:
Data Protection Officer, Healix, Healix House, Esher Green, Esher, Surrey, KT10 8AB, UK.