When there’s no time to wait for a GP appointment, our Corporate Healthcare Trust members can reach for the virtual GP this sniffle season. Avoid lengthy waits and taking time away from work with a friendly GP consultation from the comfort of wherever you are.
Teladoc Health virtual GP is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, so you can rest assured knowing that no matter when or where you are you’ll be able to access a GP consultation when you need it most. This festive season Teladoc Health’s Virtual GP service will remain available 24/7 to Healthcare Trust members, with e-prescription services for collection and delivery, so you have peace of mind and continued access to healthcare advice.
To create your account on YourHealth247, follow these simple steps:
- In your browser, visit YourHealth247. On this page, you can click ‘create your account’.
Complete your personal details and answer short medical history questions. Be sure to have your ID on hand, so that you can verify your membership.
In the top right hand corner of your screen click the person icon and select ‘ID verification’. Select ‘Start verification’.
Complete the verification steps. A secure link will be sent to your mobile device to ensure your information is protected during this process.
Submit your uploads and click the ‘Submit verification’ button.
Top tip: Verify your ID ahead of your first consultation. This speeds up the process and ensures that you are able to smoothly book a consultation with a GP when you need it most without the hassle of having your ID on hand.
To schedule your first virtual GP appointment using YourHealth247 follow these simple steps:
- In your browser, visit YourHealth247. On this page, log in to your account.
- Select the ‘Request GP consultation’ button in the centre of your screen.
- Enter your details, select your country and time-zone, your preferred language, and add any additional information or images to assist your GP with your consultation.
- Select the ‘Request’ button. You will receive an email and SMS, with a link to complete a brief assessment and select your preferred call back time.
Access code & Registration email: All members received an access code when the partnership between Healix Health and Teladoc Health was announced in October 2023. This access code was sent in a registration email - should this email not be in your inbox, please check your junk folder or contact your HR team for assistance.
How does the YourHealth247 referral process work?
- If your virtual GP consultation has resulted in an onward referral, please see the below steps that will take place after your initial appointment has ended:
- An open specialist referral is issued
- Your consultation notes and a copy of your referral will appear on the portal/app and via email
- You can download these through the email you receive, by inputting your DOB, and following the instructions
- Once you have received your referral information, you will then be able to arrange your private specialist consultation. You can do this by contacting Healix directly or arrange a direct private appointment with a specialist where you will be charged for the consultation and investigations by the specialist.
Please note, Teladoc Health UK can issue private referrals when it’s clinically appropriate. As a private provider they do not refer into NHS services.
To find out more about Teladoc Health UK, take a look at this informational page.