Quickly locate and communicate with your employees during a critical incident to ensure their safety with Healix Sentinel Tracker
If you are responsible for the safety of a global workforce, it is vital that you are kept fully aware of critical incidents that might affect them and can quickly communicate in real-time to ascertain their safety and provide assistance.
In today’s world with the persistent risk of a high impact localised security incident occurring in even some of the safest environments, the pressure on security managers to perform this crucial function has never been higher.
App based tracking means more accurate location data
The Healix Sentinel Tracker enables Risk Managers to seamlessly monitor and account for their globally mobile workforce via integration with the Healix Sentinel Travel Oracle mobile app. With ‘Location Services’ activated by employees on their app, Risk Managers are provided with an accurate, real-time global view of their employees on an interactive map.
Timely security alerts and notifications
Security alerts and notifications are pushed to employees and Risk Managers in a timely manner with incident level thresholds configurable according to each client’s specific requirements and a full audit trail of messages retained. Alerts are published in real-time by our intelligence analysts who monitor, corroborate and analyse breaking developments and potential threats as they happen. Impact radius or geo-fencing can be used to ensure that alerts and notifications are only targeted at employees in affected locations, reducing disengagement caused by issuing generic alerts.
Two-way communication in a crisis
When a critical incident occurs, the geo-fencing feature can be used to rapidly identify all employees in the affected area and contact made via the integrated communication capabilities to quickly ascertain each individual’s safety and wellbeing. Clients can use the platform to manage this process themselves, or outsource the responsibility to Healix’s in-house security operations team by utilising our 24/7/365 Healix Sentinel Critical Watch service.
Our fully integrated in-house medical and security assistance operational teams are also available 24/7 to provide rapid assistance where required.
Features of the Healix Sentinel Tracker include:
- App based tracking tool, providing greater accuracy in terms of location data
- Fully integrated with:
- Desktop tracking platform for Risk Managers
- Healix medical and security content
- Enhanced risk management controls to increase organisational situational awareness
- Automated alert notifications and intelligence for employees and travellers:
- Dataset includes alerts via app, email and/or SMS and country briefing reports
- Configurable thresholds for risk intelligence notifications
- Employer notification of exposure in relation to an incident
- Notification of an employee’s request for assistance
- Fully integrated mass notification system for communication with all global employees
- Geo-fencing and messaging capabilities
- ‘Check-in’ feature that allows an employee or traveller to manually ’check-in’ at a particular location 24/7, showing up on the map within the system.
Plus the following additional features coming soon:
- GDS integration for automated import of itinerary data
- Facility to manually import itinerary data to capture any bookings made outside of the GDS
- Client configurable location based messaging will trigger notifications to travellers to help implement or enforce travel policy rules and processes
- Asset tracking, providing visibility of all employee tracking and asset locations in one system:
- Complete view of people and operations in real-time.