Add value to your healthcare schemes or insurance products with a 24hr medical helpline staffed by doctors and nurses. It is accessible from anywhere in the world and provides peace of mind with medical information and advice just a phone call away at any time of the day or night.
A medical helpline can be used to access useful medical information and advice on matters ranging from a confidential discussion of symptoms and worries through to advice on common medical problems, vaccinations, international pharmaceutical equivalents or information and advice on a range of lifestyle issues.
It is a particularly valuable benefit when someone is struck by medical problems late at night or whilst abroad and away from their usual medical support and services.
The service includes:
- General medical advice and discussion of common medical problems
- The opportunity to discuss symptoms and worries confidentially
- Travel health information pre- and post-travel
- Pre- and post-operative treatment advice
- Advice and information on a range of lifestyle issues
- Advice on health services and appropriate
- Advice on common chronic medical conditions. E.g. Diabetes, heart disease, asthma, stroke
- Patient drug information
- Advice on equivalent drugs available overseas.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org