Add value to your international healthcare schemes or insurance products with an international 24hr medical helpline staffed by doctors and nurses.
Accessible from anywhere in the world, day or night, our 24hr medical helpline provides policyholders with peace of mind, giving instant access to medical information and advice.
A medical helpline can be used to access useful medical information and advice on matters ranging from a confidential discussion of symptoms and worries through to advice on common medical problems, vaccinations, international pharmaceutical equivalents or information and advice on a range of lifestyle issues.
It is a particularly valuable benefit when someone is struck by medical problems late at night or whilst abroad and away from their usual medical support and services.
The International 24hr Medical Helpline service includes:
- General medical advice and discussion of common medical problems
- The opportunity to discuss symptoms and worries confidentially
- Travel health information pre- and post-travel
- Pre- and post-operative treatment advice
- Advice and information on a range of lifestyle issues
- Advice on health services and appropriate
- Advice on common chronic medical conditions. E.g. Diabetes, heart disease, asthma, stroke
- Patient drug information
- Advice on equivalent drugs available overseas.