Healix International is the company that the British Government entrusts to look after the medical care of its travelling and expatriate workforces.
Client: British Government
Population: 24,000 British Government employees and their families, including expatriates and business travellers from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Ministry of Defence, Department for International Development, and the UK Home Office, including Border Force.
Locations: Living and working in over 190 different countries.
Services: Comprehensive package of care, including:
- Medical screening of all travellers, expatriates and their families
- Elective and non-elective primary and secondary healthcare globally
- Medical advice and second opinion
- Emergency medical evacuations and repatriation
- On-going medical case management
- Remote site medical staffing
- Occupational health