Healix International is the company that the British Government entrusts to look after the medical care of its travelling and expatriate workforces.
Client: British Government – One HMG
Population: ‘One HMG Healthline’ – A cross governmental initiative covering 26,000 British Government employees and their families, including expatriates and business travellers from 19 separate government departments – the Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office (FCDO), Ministry of Defence, Cabinet Office, No. 10 and the UK Home Office, including Border Force.
Locations: Living and working in over 190 different countries.
Services: Comprehensive package of care, including:
- A digital ‘Hub’ providing an online single point of entry for information and access to services
- Global managed network of medical providers, direct billing and cashless services
- Pandemic support
- Medical screening of all travellers, expatriates and their families
- Elective and non-elective primary and secondary healthcare globally
- Medical advice and second opinion
- Emergency medical evacuations and repatriation
- On-going medical case management
- Remote site medical staffing
- Occupational health