Healix International is trusted to provide a range of medical services to support the upstream activities of one of the world’s leading oil & gas ‘Supermajors’. These services range from providing ‘topside’ medical advice and support to remote North Sea oil rigs, to providing healthcare and medical evacuation and repatriation services to local national employees in Africa. Healix International looks after the welfare of energy and mining living and working in some of the most remote and hostile environments in the world.
Client: Global Oil & Gas ‘Supermajor’
Population: 90,000 workers.
Location: Living and working in over 100 countries.
Services: Range of specialised medical services, including:
- Primary and secondary healthcare
- Medical assessments and screening
- Emergency medical evacuations and repatriation
- Remote site ‘topside’ medical support and advice
- Remote site medical staffing
- Medical second opinion